Thursday, 25 February 2010

Challenge

This is a five part challenge for us all to do ,no pressure but those not taking part may well have little wax images made of themselves or worse still photo images of them made into pin cushions.We have four weeks until we meet again the first part is simple so please complete it and post a photo of it by Tuesday 2nd I will then post up the instructions every five days.So you need to finish and post a photo before the next set of instructions, the idea being that you have no idea of what you are going to end up with until the final set of instructions.It should not take up too much time and if you have any queries please get in touch. First instruction..... Create a pie already done a la Blue Peter.When you have done that post a picture of it on the blog, all the best Pippa

1 comment:

  1. Don't understand the first instruction which is a brilliant start!. What sort of pie am I expected to create? Can it be a digital one or does it have to be an edible one. Remember I'm on a diet, although I did enjoy a sneaky piece of Joanna's cake yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.